Adopt AI Tech to Acquire Gen Z Users

User Experience

Despite how great AI products are, ML startup firms need to do more than develop hardcore technologies. Research from Mention shows that "only 25% of success comes directly from the products themselves". The remaining 75% all depends on users' experience, in other words, what users actually feel and get out of the process. Generation Z is very discerning about trends, has much higher expectations of brand equity & sustainability, and concentrates their full attention on "social+" firms. They pick up new technologies very fast and love to have proactive interactions with high-tech themes. In light of the analysis above, if you want to market your products or services to Gen Z, you better go for a marketing strategy that revolves around AI.

User Interface

Are we convinced enough that ML is the No.1 way to attract Gen Z? Looks like so! We should not only move forward with this aspect but also proceed in other dimensions by adapting our marketing strategies to other audiences group. AI early-stage firms are especially good at this versatility because they can use their ML expertise to rapidly acclimate their features & contents to fit the appetite of different groups of customers.  

AI/ML/DL

There are examples out there, which proved themselves feasible & successful. In those instances, ML/AI technologies were implemented. A famous case would be TikTok, which was constructed on the basis of an ML algorithm called "gravedigger". We have already seen successful cases where this technology has been implemented. For instance, TikTok was built upon an AI algorithm nicknamed "gravedigger". This programming language assisted with raising the level of user engagement, with the average user spending roughly 1 hour on the TikTok app. This helped TikTok defeat YouTube in a heartbeat!

TikTOk

Moving forward, more and more products would be ML-related. Research from McKinsey shows that around 30% of the workflow in more than half of jobs in the world, could be substituted by machine and computer programming one day. We can rationally expect another round of ML companies sprouting out of early-stage firms. What this trend is signaling, is that the vast majority of people in the labor market, be it senior people like the C-suites, or junior ones like analysts or even interns, would have to adapt to working together with AI/ML.

Futurisim

The prompt adoption of ML by tech giants like FAANG, the development of innovative products ranging from robotics to self-driving vehicles, the development of the idea of the metaverse, and the opinions of world-renowned high-tech experts like Kai-Fu Lee and Andrew Ng on the potential of AI disruptions, are vivid examples supporting the idea that ML will revolutionize the world and almost all industries, just as the Industrial Revolution did to our world, a couple of hundred years ago.

AI Super Powers

We're gradually getting into the era of AI enterprises, where real-time & transparent would be the labels for corporations' data. Any demand & requirement would be expected to be dealt with without human interference. 24/7 customer support would be possible with the ML chat box. Computer viruses & related cyberattacks are quickly discovered and immediately removed. You will have just your favorite stuff on your screens, be it TV, computer, tablet, or smartphone. Hello, AI world! ML brings us a new world.

Leave a Reply